Re: V6 Exhuast Upgrade(AGAIN)(ATTN:HKUSP4057)

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 28 1998 - 13:28:28 EDT

<<Or does anyone know how much a new cat from the
dealer would cost??? I know the dealer cat is the cat and the 2-3 foot
pipe, so I am sure that route would be $$$$$. THANKS ALOT!!!!!!>>

      I have a magnum V6 and I added the Mopar Performance Exhaust over a year
ago. It's a 3" catback exhaust that follows the same path as the original
exhaust and exits the same location. Only difference is that it exits in the
corner at a 45 degree angle as opposed to the OEM 90 degree. It gave a big
power increase esp. on the high end. Very good system.

Austin
Vipertruck