Re: Milan

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 28 1998 - 20:28:05 EDT

<< Ok Milan guys, how bout this Friday july 3rd. I know its the holiday
weekend,
 but maybe thats better!! Let me know. >>

No chance for me, in fact not much chance for any friday in July, I'm pretty
much out of the picture until August. Hey but if it works for the rest of ya
then have a great time and you could rest easy that a big ole CC Auto won't
be whooopin up and blowin your doors off :-) Unless Jon goes but he's a 5 sp
guy with a CC but hang on cause he'd be terrorizing you fer shurrr.

Bill