Re: Put tha' Spank down!!

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 28 1998 - 21:48:40 EDT

I went with a magnaflow 3'" in and dual 2.5" out then had the pipes bent at 45
degrees on each side. It dropped me 200 RPM and I gained 2-3 MPG on average.
Mid range torque is better too. The only thing I dont like about it is that
it "farts" when I get into it. Ive heard Flomaster has a new baffle system to
provide performance with a more mellow sound. Walker also has the same,
but it looks more like a super turbo (i.e. more backpressure). I had my
catback put on for $200
What do you know about the K&N Filtercharger?