Re: detroit area cruises....

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jun 29 1998 - 00:00:31 EDT

We used to have a cruise night out here in Newport News, but they had to
bust it up. People kept getting shot or Jacked for their rides, right
there in front of Everybody! Glad I live in York County! No cruise night
for me!

-mike d.

88, V6, LE, 3.55, SlushBox
miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com

Bee Ee Ay eSs Tee Iye Ee !!!
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

On Sun, 28 Jun 1998 08:30:46 EDT Rekker21@aol.com writes:

><< hey all you DAK guys from the detroit areas, do any of you go up to
>the
> local cruise nights around??? i think it was eric that said he went
>on
> gratiot, and it sounds like a lot of cool daks around the area and it
>
> would be cool to see them. >>
>Hey! Whats up, I was out on Gratiot last night, and Mount Clemens has
>a cruise
>night once a week I think. E mail me and well meet somewhere on a
>Friday or
>Saturday night.
>Eric

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]