Re: Part numbers?

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Jun 29 1998 - 10:46:19 EDT

Hey, They better sell them.
The dealer installed tonneau cover scratched my tail gate (at 1500 miles
total) The dealer should be done repainting it today and I definitly expect
a set of R/T stickers on the gate when I get it back. If so, Ill get the
P/N from those guys and then yell at them for screwing up my truck (again).
Sure goes fast though, at least it did before I gave it to them to fix...
BKB