Aluminum Intake Tubes

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jun 29 1998 - 10:47:17 EDT

All,
OK, I'm going to be heading out to the yard where the 3" OD tubing is
for intake tubes in about 3 hours. This is about an hour drive, so I
will not be making it everyday, or even every other day. I only have 2
people other than myself who have shown an interest in wanting these
things. If anyone else wants one, I need to know very soon. I can cut
them any length you want, and may be able to have them pre bent. They
are $5.40 a foot, or $.45 an inch plus express mail shipping. That is a
whole lot cheaper than paying Air Aid for their setup. If anyone wants
one of these please let me know as it will be at least 2 weeks before I
will be going out to get more. The two people I have on the list right
now are Alan Mok and Jack Hilton. Let me know if anyone else wants one.
John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, 3.92LSD, T&H Package, Power Everything,
Nerf Bars, Billet Grill, Rhino Liner, Snug Lid, DDBC