Re: proof of the R/T's handling prowess!

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Jun 29 1998 - 17:38:22 EDT

Jack,
Thanks and AMEN! Just think what it could do with a set of the new
firestone fire hawks and bilsteins all around. (my boss switched from 17"
Goodyears and KYBs on his Z28 to firestones and bilsteins His butt says it
was a huge improvement...)
My Butt says my R/T is way too fun!
BKB
Deep amethyst R/T CC with fiberglass tonneau
1600 miles and counting...