GVWR help

From: elbill0@webtv.net
Date: Mon Jun 29 1998 - 19:03:07 EDT

Hi, I am trying to determine what is the max I can load on my dakota.
 I have a 1995 V8 slt longbed. I have a slide-in camper with a dry
weight of (I'm thinking about) 1400#(seems like when I bought the
trailer the payload rating minus the camper left only a few hundred
pounds for gear ), I also recently bought a sea-doo on trailer, weight
approx 1000#, I'm trying to figure out if I can have them both loaded or
not. I consulted the owners manual (well they gave me a 1994 book), but
that offered little help.
 okay so the GVWR is stamped on the sticker in the door but why not
include the truck's curb weight ?
 does anyone on the list have access to the figures I need ? also I'm
assuming the weight being towed must be included in the total weight

 thank you

(insert snappy signature line here)

http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Trails/4664