Re: dual or catback

Date: Mon Jun 29 1998 - 19:58:31 EDT

True dual is the way to go, but is not leagal in most states unless the dual
exh. is noted on the VIN. Talk to your state emission authorities first and
find what you can do. Let me know what you find out.

This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Fri Jun 20 2003 - 12:08:59 EDT