RE: Bridgestone Dueler H/Ps

From: Edgar Perez (edgarperez@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Jun 29 1998 - 20:25:29 EDT

Hey Scott, sorry I did not get back to you sooner. I guess you already have
your tires. I have Bridgestone Dueler APT's. They are 235/75 R15. They
were on the truck when I bought it last September. They looked pretty new.
I have driven them for approximately 20k miles. They have worn well. They
ride pretty quiet. I drive mostly highway miles currently. I really cannot
compare them to anything else as I have never owned a truck so I don't know
if they are better or not than anything else. Anyway, what is the H/P? Did
you get them put on?

>From the Cyber-desk of ............... edgarperez@writeme.com
'95 SLT CC 4x4 V6 Auto DDBC Extang Saber Tonneau