Re: Aluminum Intake Tubes

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jun 29 1998 - 22:58:09 EDT

Jack,
I'm going to run mine to the fender, same place as the factory is
pulling air from. I have the tubes. I only grabbed 5 because of lack of
response. 4, including mine, are spoken for. If anyone is interested, I
have one left. It is 24" long, which will be more than long enough, in
fact the one I will be using is only 22" and will have to be cut about
2" to make it fit with the filter attached. I will be able to go get
more in about 3-2 weeks if anyone else decides they want to make an Air
Aid clone for about $60.00-$70.00. I'm guessing on this price as I don't
even know how much or exactly what filter I'm going to use. I just know
it will be similar to the one on my 88 GTA which was $40.00.
John
98 Dak CC 4X4 Sport, 5.2L, auto, 3.92LSD, T&H Package, Power Everything,
Billet Grill, Nerf Bars, Rhino Liner, Snug Lid, DDBC