Re: 5-Speed Gearing

From: svieth@ameritech.net
Date: Mon Jun 29 1998 - 17:51:49 EDT

> >215's!! Alex, get some nice 265/55's or 265/75's for a nice tall and fat
> tire!
> >V8 3.92 5spd with those skinny 215's, man you must be spinnin them things all
> >the time.
> >Eric
>
> Spinnin' them is an understatement! They're almost bald with only 13k miles
> on 'em. I am in the market right now for new tires (obviously). Gonna put
> some 255/50/17's on her. I would liked to have put them on along time ago,
> but I just graduated college and just got the new job thing going so I am
> trying to save up on some cash, etc, etc.
>
> Alex
> nice dakota with piece of s*$t tires

Alex:

Don't know if you saw my post on the Bridgestone Dueler H/Ps
or not. I got a set of five last weekend for $93 each installed.
They are a sport truck performance tire with
black sidewalls. Stop by www.tirerack.com to
see what they look like.

I got the 255 70 R15s and am very pleased. They are
a great improvement over the factory 235 75 R15
Wrangler RT/S.

It's hard to find a "fat" tire for our skinny-ass
15 x 7 rims. :^)

-Scott