Re: Spank

From: WM96@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 30 1998 - 11:37:31 EDT

<<While out last night I noticed a newer black 944 (PMP) pull out into the

road and fishtail then takeoff down the road. I hit the gas came up next to

him and then passed him, he got kinda pissed so pulled out into the next

lane and up next to me at the next red light. Now i'm sittin there in my

truck laughing my ass of at this guy blasting his music, which sounded like

crap btw. He starts revvin his engine at me and i just start laughing at

him. My friend who was in the car with me looks over at him and says lets

go, the guy just keeps revin his engine. Light changes, GO, he pulls ahead

a little but i catch him and smoke his ass. At about 60 he's about a car

legnth behind me I hit the brakes let him go by and pull into the parking

lot at sears. This whole time my friend is laughing his ass off at this

punk in a 944 who just got beat by a 4x4 pickup with a 3" body lift....

Chris Lang

93 V8 4x4 3" Body Lift>>
        Way to go there Chris. My mom used to drive a 944 and I'll tell you they're
not that quick. They're made more for handling that straight line action.
Still, you beat an expensive sports car in a lifted 4x4 truck :-) BTW, do
they still make 944s?