Re: Dynomax Race Magnum -attn. Eric

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 30 1998 - 21:14:59 EDT

<< The one I'm going with is the 4 1/2 x 9 3/4 welded rectangular shaped one
 with 3 inch center in and out. >>

Are you going true duals or just cat back? I like the sizes, but how loud are
they?
Are they straight in and out or is there a flow rout through the Muffler? Im
probably
not going to get them until August when I get my headers, so Im thinking with
Headers these things will probably be pretty loud! Right now Im running 3
mufflers with my duals! I know, sounds weird but theyre all Borla, the first
one is 2 in and 2 out each going straight through and neither connect, then
the 2 coming out each enter into seperate Borla silver bullets. So Im
thinking Headers, mufflers and if thats too loud maybe through bullets. I
need my own custom shop! Thats the only way I can
truly be happy!!
Eric