Re: dakota no performance attn Bill

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 30 1998 - 21:19:32 EDT

<< You had mentioned august 21 so that is one date we're looking at and the
14th
 as a alt. Now it would almost have to be the 14th with the 21 as alt ??? How
 do those dates look to you? I mean I'm givin ya all the time I can to get
them
 shift down pat and to have your tranny up and runnin OK, you could even sneak
 in a few more mods ?? :-)

 Bill

Your the man Bill!! The 21st sounds great. By that time I may have my cam in
and possibly the new exhuast!! I got the shiften down now I think. I spanked
a couple Cobras on Gratiot last night!! I thought those Ferd 5 spds where
quicker than that!!
Eric