Re: Throttle Body mods

From: Yukon Net (csavard@yukon.net)
Date: Wed Jul 01 1998 - 01:09:03 EDT

Yep,

    Yukon is definitely TRUCK ( ans especially DML ) country !! I think we
have a 70/30 ratio of Dodge trucks up here now. Yea, the food is good, the
beer runs freely ( as do the woman ). But you have to watch yourself or you
can end up like me ... mortgage, wife & 2 kids...

At least I still have my Truck, Fishing Season & Moose hunting to keep my
head up ! If anyone is in the neighbourhood, please let me know & we will
have a BBQ for ya !!!

Best Regards to all

Chris Savard
Whitehorse, Yukon

98, 5.2L, 4X4 CC, Canopy, FABM, skidplates, BIG bug deflectors....