Re: New twist to Spanks

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 01 1998 - 05:31:00 EDT

<< imes out he has backed down the boat ramp too far and can't get out of the
 water. "Sure I'll jerk you out" was my response. When I got to the ramp
area
 I see this dudes rig. A 1 ton Shibby dually and what looks like a 30'
fishing
 boat. At first I was worried, but what the hell. I just hooked up the chain
 and let the Magnum do the rest!

 The Dakota pulled him out without any tire spin at all. I mean it felt like
 could have pulled anything out!

 Now I occasionally drive thru the park after work just too see if there are
 any other customers.

 Gene >>
Gene!! I think you have just made all us Dak owners very Proud!!
Eric