Sean's Throttle Body Page

From: Stephan Boianoff (sboianoff@mdc.com)
Date: Wed Jul 01 1998 - 08:05:02 EDT

Hey guys, I just got an e-mail from Sean Meldrum. Seems he was
scanning the archives and noticed that there was some interest in
seeing before & after pictures of the throttle body mods that we've been
talking about. Well, being the nice guy that he is, he went ahead and
threw some onto an html page. The address is

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7877/tbody2.html

This page has pictures of Mike Catlin's finished throttle body, as well as
before & after shots of mine. Also, there is an interesting picture of a
4-bore throttle body from somewhere (not sure where). Anyway, just
thought I'd let you all know. If you have any questions, let me know.

Steve