ALUMINUM VALVE COVERS

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Jul 01 1998 - 09:43:35 EDT

I heard that some of you have the Mopar Performance Valve covers that match
the Mopar Performance air cleaner in the '98 MP catalog .

I just got my catalog and I found the air cleaner (looks bitchin') on page
117 (part # P5249807) .

I want some valve covers that match that exactly , meaning that I would
like to have the valve covers read "Mopar Performance" . The only valve
covers that I see in the catalog to fit my '98 5.9 in my R/T say "Mopar
Magnum" .

Does anyone know of any valve covers that match the air cleaner ?

Jack Hilton

Black '98 R/T Club Cab

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html