new Ram Air hood

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Jul 01 1998 - 11:09:00 EDT

Well , East Coast Customs has finally gotten a picture of the new Ram Air
hood for the '97 / '98 Dakota .

http://www.eastcoastcustoms.com/cgi-bin/ecoast/show.pl?RA300.jpg

The only thing I don't like is that they don't have a box for it to make it
functional !!!

I was like "why even make it if it doesn't have a box ?" .

I would guess that you could adapt a box from another hood to work , or you
could have one custom made from fiberglass ?

I would really like to have this hood for my R/T , but I want it to be more
than just show . Does anyone have any suggestions to make it functional ?

Also , I think if a few of us want one , we can get some kind of discount .

The price they have listed is $425 plus freight , which seems to be in line
with the prices of hoods that I've seen .

Jack Hilton

Black '98 R/T Club Cab

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html