Re: 5-Speed Gearing

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 02 1998 - 05:31:40 EDT

<< I got the scare of my life while racing this guy in a 3000GT in traffic on
 I-75 in Downtown Atlanta the other day . Gonna stay away from racin' "in
 the fray" , so to speak .

I had the same experience!! I was racin this Z on 75 out by Auburn Hills and
he decides to start playing Indy! He's weavin in and out of traffic to keep
up so I just
backed out before he got someone killed and us both in prison!! Yikes!!
Eric