Re: Indy Ram in the low 14's

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 03 1998 - 02:52:01 EDT

<< 109 mph ??? does he have a stock short block or a blower cam ?? 109 mph
should
 put him WELL into the 12s on something sticky !! .. are you sure it was 109?
 how much boost does he run ?

 There's a big 4x4 here, on all terrains that goes 14.2 @ 100 mph.

 Last trip out to the track for me, netted a 15.1 @ 91 mph with a hot motor
w/o
 the MSD .. air wasn't that great either, me being in s. florida and all ..
 never got a chance to try it w/ the MSD .. the blower should be on this
 weekend !!! haha, can't wait to run some new Z28s :)..

Patrick, I dont know exactly what he's done, this was a letter to me from a
friend that knows this guy. 15.1@91? What do you have done? That
supercharger should put you past Z28's and up there with SS's and Cobra's or
beyond. I can beat Z's and Cobra's, on the street. Last time out I ran a
14.29 @ 95.17 with a lot of tire spin, and it was 87 and muggy. My goal is to
be runnin high 13's before I put the cam in and get the right computer. I do
need slicks though. Im also thinking of a new exhaust with headers. So then
it will be pretty much done performance wise, then maybe next year Ill go with
the Vortech. Then on to the body work.
Eric