Re: Dakota Web Pages

From: Hemipower@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 03 1998 - 12:21:20 EDT

<< I'm looking for links to add to my Dakota Page and I know that a lot of
 y'all out there have web pages for your trucks...If you know of any
 webpages that would be of interest to other Dak owners, either send them
 to me on the list or e-mail me..(This includes performance companies,
 your personal Daks, any other Daks, and anybody who makes or sells
 anything for Daks)...Thanks!
 --
 Ben Vaughan >>
Sure thing Ben,you can add mine.Check it out at: