Re: It leans!

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 03 1998 - 12:20:51 EDT

<< My '92 RWD V8 leans. Lower on the passenger side. How do you determine
 if it's due to a weak coil (in the front) or weak leaf (in the rear)? I
 assume there's less chance of both being weak on the same side.

 And is the only cure a new pair of springs?

  Check tire pressures first, then look for worn bushings. to determine if
its front or back, you may have to measure each fenderwell from the ground up.

Brad