Re: was I wrong in not racing?

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 03 1998 - 18:20:16 EDT

<< We pull up and line up I start to smoke the tires and look over at him to
see
 if he was doing the same thing and that is when I saw it....I saw the top of
 car seat for a kid, WITH THE KID SITTING IN IT!!!! The kid couldn't have been
 more than 2 years old!! >>
George, no doubt about it, you did the right thing. I do the same thing quite
often, Infact, I honestly think that anyone who would have raced them is only
thinking of the glory of winning and not of the most important thing, the life
of a child. How could any one live with themselves to race someone with a
child in the car that isnt old enough to make a decision for him/herself? If
something were to happen, you would be 50% at fault and responsible for the
safety of that child. Just my 2cents!+ I have children of my own!!
Eric