Re: BIO

From: Michael Nunes (m1s@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jul 02 1998 - 22:47:21 EDT

Dude, you can't go wrong with the Dakota in any V8 option.
 I have a 97 SLT+ CC 5.2l with factory sway bars (f/r) and 36000 miles and
had only 1 problem. It was a loose connector that controlled speed info to
the transmission and was replaced on my first visit to the dealership. As
for mods, you came to the write place. Theres plenty of mods from suspension
to engine and eveything inbetween. It's nice to have ya, enjoy your soon to
be 4x4 Dakota!!
Michael