Re: BIO

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 05 1998 - 15:39:29 EDT

<< Hey Eric -

 If you live in your truck like I do , you quickly learn that it is hard as
 hell to shift , turn , accelerate , and eat a Quarter Pounder at the same
 time . Hell . I have a hard enough time walking and chewing gum at the same
 time . >>

Yeah, It can be a bit difficult! But I found that once you get the walking
and chewing gum down first, the rest just falls into place!! The key is to
wait till your on the freeway before you dig into the Quarter pounder! Or try
to find the old body style with the cup holder on the IP!! Thats what I have
and its a hell of a lot easier to drink when you want!!
Eric