Whats the Code????

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 04 1998 - 08:02:18 EDT

Hey guys, I need some help.
 I got up last night to go for a little drive, went to start my truck and all
I started was the starter. It wouldnt fire or turn over so Im thinking its
maybe my distributer. It was raining last night and its pretty humid out now.
I tried that code thing which I really have no idea about, and the check
engine light flashed 5 times and stopped then 5 more and that was it so whats
up? Im gonna check my cap and rotor and see how they look, but I could use a
little help from you all. Thanks in advance!