Re: was I wrong in not racing?

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 04 1998 - 11:10:20 EDT

I want to thank all of you for your input to my little dilema. Guess now I
know the real difference between street racers and real people. Real people
have common sense.
BTW, a friend of mine called this morning and told me that last night the
local police raided the street races. He said they came in in full force. 18
police cruisers, and 1 helicopter. Everyone there got tickets, ranging from
illegal public gathering, to street racing. Tickets ranged from $65 to $600,
he said. Just reassures my belief that everything happens for a reason. If the
RX thing wouldnt have happened, I would have been there last nite!!!
65 to 600 bucks richer George
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA