Re: Spank Was: Driveshafts

From: Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Sat Jul 04 1998 - 16:50:27 EDT

half of my
'shaft on my '93 auto CC V8 Dak. It all started in the local Hastings
parking lot. Word got around that my truck is sorta quick (to me my 16.0
timeslip sucks, though). Anyhow some guy with a 454SS walks up to me and
says his truck can whoop mines' ass. I take him up on the offer, and we go
out to a back road outside
of town. Racing in town brings fines of $150+. Well anyhow, we raced and
I kicked his trucks ass.
I thought it would be closer, but it wasn't. After I showed him that Daks
kick ass, I got bored and
preceded to create a smoke show with my tires. After 2-3 minutes I heard a
loud boom and other sounds of bad news. Whadda you know, I look underneath
and my driveshaft has parted company with my truck. My friend
got his Jeep and pulled me home. I got to explain to my parents what
happened. Now I am selling the
'79 Bronco I own to help pay for repairs. This is why I need help on
driveshafts (MP or Dak R/T CC).

        Brian