Re: Spank Was: Driveshafts

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 04 1998 - 18:37:10 EDT

<< Well anyhow, we raced and
 I kicked his trucks ass.
 I thought it would be closer, but it wasn't. After I showed him that Daks
 kick ass, I got bored and
 preceded to create a smoke show with my tires. After 2-3 minutes I heard a
 loud boom and other sounds of bad news. Whadda you know, I look underneath
 and my driveshaft has parted company with my truck. My friend
 got his Jeep and pulled me home. I got to explain to my parents what
 happened. Now I am selling the
 '79 Bronco I own to help pay for repairs. This is why I need help on
 driveshafts (MP or Dak R/T CC).

Good story Brian!! Sorry about the shaft though. I really dont know much
about those CC's though. Seems to me you should be able to use the R/T shaft
though. Why don't you go measure the length of yours and maybe some of those
R/T guys can measure up there solid shaft for ya, if not Ill measure one at
work on Monday. Wish I could help ya more but thats all I got!!
Eric