Re: Check engine light on

From: Vincent Heckathorn (victorylane@iwaynet.net)
Date: Sat Jul 04 1998 - 16:19:40 EDT

Eric;
I only disconnected the battery for less than a minute, I will try unhooking it
on sunday for 1/2 an hour or so. I really didn't feel much difference in
performance either. All that I did to the TB was to mill the tops of the bores
down , polished and radiused them a bit. If that works I will go a little
further with work on the shaft along with working on the butterflies and opening
up the top part of the bores a little. This truck only has about 2500 miles on
it so it is still a little tight, I hope that it get a little quicker with more
miles.
Thanks again.
Colin