Re: Did I do the right thing

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 05 1998 - 02:11:42 EDT

In a message dated 7/4/98 7:19:43 PM Central Daylight Time, Rekker21@aol.com
writes:

<< I was watching a drag racing special on ESPN2 today. Excellent coverage!!
 think it was in New York,. any way couldnt believe the rice burners running
 10's and high 9's!! Yikes!! there was an Altima walking a Porche 911 turbo
 doin 11's!!!! I told my wife thats me in about a year with the Dak! She
just
 shook her head and said, "make sure the house is updated first!!" I said
why,
 can I get The truck completely done then?!! >>

Ooooohhhhhhhh nnooooooo, dont let tony/amanda see this
george