Spanked by a Dak

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 05 1998 - 09:21:34 EDT

I got spanked last night and this isnt something I normally brag about. But
this was by a camed, supercharged, shift kitted, lowered Dak! 5.2!! The guy
said he had about 7grand into it!! He only beat me by about a half truck but
he did beat me. He actually seemed a little upset that I could hold a half
truck length behind him!! I guess if I had about 7grand into my truck and
another Dak could keep up with me Id be upset too!! Especially one with next
to nothing into it!! Besides the time of the labor of love!!
Eric...14.29@95.17=============still feeling good======================