Re: Re: Factory Paint

From: david zavetsky (zavetsky@usaor.net)
Date: Sun Jul 05 1998 - 15:13:16 EDT

Had the same problem (roof) on my 92....

Dealer repainted it free after I bitched a while.

Stick to your guns....PAINT AINT SUPPOSED TO LEAVE THE TRUCK!!!

At 08:58 PM 7/4/98 -0400, you wrote:
>My 92 had the same problem,no other thing I know of except to have it
>repainted. I went to the dealer and was able to get Dodge to pay for 50% of
>the job (hood and roof was done). Take it in and at least let them know
>there is a problem, maybe they'll get a recall on it (I'll get my $400
>back). What color? Most of the one's I've seen peeling are blue.
>

> Max
> 92/v6/brt blue/kk/holley

"M ove O ver, P ickup A pproacing R apidly!"
1992 Dakota 4x4, Standard cab, short bed, 5.2 L V8, K&N, Gibson/Dynomax
exhaust,Power Puleys, MP SBEC, 180 degree thermostat, Bushwhackers,
tire/wheel package, Lund Moonvisor & Interceptor, Custom Cover tonneau,
Bundy rear bumper, chrome grillguard/pushbar

see http://www.usaor.net/users/zavetsky for pictures!

MOPAR or NOCAR!