Re: Code be gone!!

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 05 1998 - 15:48:52 EDT

<< ric -

 Shiftin' those gears mess up yer noggin' or something ?

 Didn't you figure you were gonna get shocked to hell and back holding that
 thing ?

 Man , I could just see that now.....I know it probably hurt , but I bet it
 was funny as hell !

 sorry. >>
Yeah, it was kinda funny, atleast to you and my dad!! He set me up though!!
He said here hold this and look for the spark! So, I did what my dad said!!
OUCH!!
After he saw me jump he laughed at me and said, I bet you never trust me
again!!
Gotta love that guy!!
Eric