Is 15 ok?

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 05 1998 - 20:04:04 EDT

Hi, my name is George, and I'm a Dakaholic...

I am posing this question to all of you. Lately I have become so obsessed with
throwing money at my Dakota that it has become an addiction. As you all know
I am running low to mid 15s in the qtr and just cant get it any lower, without
some drastic changes. I have added just about as much to it as I can without
going inside the engine, and cant get her below 15.3. I want more power, but
without adding the supercharger, or NOS system I dont think I'm gonna get any
lower.
I want to know what you are running in the qtr mile with your dakotas. I know
eric is at 14.98, but he had to transplant a 5.9 to get that. My engine has
16k on it and is not ready to be swapped.
Jonesin for more HP George