Re: engine swap/supercharger

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 06 1998 - 18:52:22 EDT

<<
 im looking to rid myself of my V6 and trade it for the 318 however i want to
 do it right the first time and build the engine from the ground up to run
 fast. shes a 94 ex-cab black and yellow. only mod is a flowmaster exhaust .
 need a good engine shop. that can do work. ie. port, polish, cams,gears, the
 whole nine, also does any company even make a supercharger for the 318 >>
Oh, hell ya!! Vortech, Paxton, they both make the super for us. If your
going to swop motors why not go to the 360? Same set up as the 318 but you
have more to work with. I made the 5.2 to 5.9 swop and Im extremely happy
with it. I got in a Dak this weekend that has the same set up mine use to
with the 5.2 and wow, what a difference!! I thought the guy was actually
joking when he stomped on it!! Go with the 5.9
Eric