Re: engine swap/supercharger

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 06 1998 - 19:34:36 EDT

<<
       Where do you live, Eric?? I want to throw that 5.9 on my 5-spd really
 badly but i'm worried about passing inspection. I live in NY and the '95
might
 not go over with EPA too well with such a large motor, considering most if
not
 all pollution laws apply to me. If I knew for sure though, I wouldn't worry
 about it!! And the 360 would be halfway here already!!

Austin,
    I live in Mi, we just got rid of our emission laws a few years back.
Realisticly though, if you had a cat on it, I cant see it screwing ya with
testing. What exactly do they test you for anyway? Isnt a lot of it just for
burnt lights, and stupid crap like that or is it all emissions? there was a
guy out here while the law was in effect that would give "good" test sheets
for those unable to greet reality with a smile, if you know what I mean!!
    If I can be of any help while your swopping, or thinking of swopping just
let me know. Ill tell you all I did or can think of that will make your job
easier!
Eric......14.29@95.17========================5.9DAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK