Re: Vortech For 97-98

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 06 1998 - 19:27:09 EDT

<< Does anyone know if the 96 Vortech system is compatible with 97-98 DAKs?
 (5.2 >>
GK, Im not positive, but I really cant see a reason as to why they wouldnt be.
The motors are virtually identicle, the only difference that I know of is the
air cleaner cover right? And that will be gone when you use the Super. Dont
go on my word though!! Id call Vortech and ask, or better yet, call the Mopar
Tech line and see if there is any difference between the two year motor's.
Eric