Brians Driveshaft, R/T guys help??

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 06 1998 - 21:10:49 EDT

<< The 'shaft is about 69.25" long. I could be off by a little though, so
 somewhere in between 69 and 70 inches should work. Oh yeah, that
 measurement is center of the transmission u-joint to the center of the rear
 end u-joint. Thanks for the help.

 Brian >>
Brian, I measured an R/T at work today and there was a show going on so I was
in a hurry!! I measured it at 68.25. Thats an inch short of what you have,
but I was in a hurry and may have measured wrong. R/T guys, can we get a
little help????
Eric