Re: Flowmaster VS. Borla

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Mon Jul 06 1998 - 23:40:19 EDT

> What about us 97 owners? Is that 130 for the single or dual exit?

Single inlet single outlet. Abailable in 2.5 or 3" pipe sizes in 13 or 15" length.
Available in aluminized steel at about 79.00 or Stainless steel about 130.00. I
have the 79.00 one on my 98. The 2.5" size fits the stock V8 exhaust pipes and
the 15"length is just right to replace the stock muffler.The flow is 99.9% as good
as a straight pipe. There is no better flowing mufflers on the market.
The sound is pretty mellow when used with a cat and does not pop very much.
ATR (864) 972-3800
Hope this helps. I had one on my Syclone I used to own also. They only make
complete catback systems for 96 back V8s
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7877/atr2.jpg