Re: AAR hoods

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Jul 07 1998 - 08:48:02 EDT

Gary -

I'm not saying anything bad about other's choice of hoods , I just don't
feel like the Pro-Glass hood is what I'm looking for .

Certainly , it works , but if I'm gonna spend a butt-load of money on a
hood , then I'm gonna be absolutely sure that I like it .

So for you guys with the Pro-Glass hood , don't take offense to my
opinion......ya know it's just like an asshole.....everybody has one .

And yes Gary , I think that running a Ram Air hood into the factory airbox
is pretty damn lame myself .