AAR hoods

From: Gary Ludwick (gludwick@csi.com)
Date: Mon Jul 06 1998 - 20:37:09 EDT

>>If I wanted to , how hard would it be to make a box for it ?

For you guys that have Ram Air hoods with open elements , do you ever get
alot of water from like rain sucked into the thing , or should I even worry
about that ?>>

I was gonna give you an answer, but then I remembered that you don't like
Pro-Glass hoods. Gotcha!

You sure won't get water running the air thru the factory air box. What a
dumb ass idea that is!!!

Gary

The Internet - Living proof that 10,000 monkeys in a room with 10,000
typewriters will NOT
eventually duplicate the works of Shakespeare!