Re: engine swap/supercharger

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Jul 07 1998 - 10:32:27 EDT

Eric and all,
any one out there with a 380 HP crate 360? Ive got a 340 with about the
same build on it (no roller cam damn) and its a little peaky (makes for one
hell of a fun ride without traffic) and it heats and loads a little in
bumper to bumper (my daily 45 min commute) but It still makes the trip and
gives me a chance to have fun when the other road hogs clear out a
little...So far no real commute probs but again Im probably not built as far
as the crate 360cuin/380HP. Cuda weighs less than the truck too (3500 vs
4400 lbs) My mileage is around 13-15 at 60-80 mph steady. Your results may
vary... Oh uh, DONT THANK ME, Talk about spoiling my fun...
BKB