Re: engine swap/supercharger

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Jul 07 1998 - 10:37:02 EDT

Eric,
  California is a hellish place with evil legislators and overly restrictive
regs. The ground shakes a lot, the fires burn year round and gang warfare
is every where. Tell all your friends to head east.
from the state for vacations only,
BKBridges
PS: dont believe the stories of great weather, warm surf, beautiful
mountains and lots to do, they are all tourisim lies...