Re: engine swap/supercharger

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 07 1998 - 10:52:22 EDT

<< Well, as far as I know, the crate motor is an all out power house. those
 types of motors you really dont want to be cruisin on the eway every day for
 just wear and tear. Thats not what theyre built for. Theyre pretty cammy
too
 which may make it uncomfortable for every day use.
 The M1 intake is a guaranteed extra 25 or so horse power and it can also be
 converted into fuel injected ( Mopar Muscle pg 35 of July '97), I know a
 company called RC Performance Engineering does this but not sure of any other
 company that does, however it really doesnt seem that difficult. >>

I dont think that crate motor will work in a computer controlled vehicle.

The cam's waaay too wild...

ttyl
patrick