Re: Lock Right

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 07 1998 - 17:33:51 EDT

<< Damn!

 Good launching?

Too good of launching, its more like lunching!!! My Dak eats those reargears
for lunch and dinner, mostly a late or midnight snak though!! This is for you
auto guys;
I think its the 5 spd personally, its that direct torque that does it! I
could slip the clutch, but then, whats the point in that except to ease out of
the whole and then stomp it. Personally, I like the look on the Camaro pilots
face when I leap out of the whole!! I had one guy want me to jump a couple
times just to see if I could lift the front end off the ground. I told him if
he drove a (V)opar, Id give him the honor of checking for me, but since he was
in a Blowtie, he'd have to waite until the next time I beat him!!!!
Eric