Re: RE: R/T "hub" caps...

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Jul 07 1998 - 18:12:21 EDT

Eric,
Thanks for checking this out. with only 2000 sets of wheels out there
anything is possible. I vaguely remember a chrysler wheel fiasco with the
67/68 model years. They had some sort of steel/aluminum composite mag
option for the hP A bodies and they fell apart or something like that at
least. You dont see many sets of those wheels around except on trailer
queens...
BKB