Re: engine swap/supercharger

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Jul 07 1998 - 19:17:39 EDT

Eric,
Im taking it to the track this saturday unless something dire pops up.
Turns out the Carlsbad raceway (about 10 miles from my house) has a 1/4 mile
strip that, while real rough has scales and etc. we'll get a base line on
the beast before any mods occur. Your V8-V6 throttle body/manifold article
was enlightening. Wife says give it another 2K miles before any mods so she
can get a real feel for the improvements. Luckily I agree...
BKB